Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Some ideas from my garden!






Hey everyone! I loved that Jennifer went in to her own back garden and looked for inspiration from the flowers her mother had planted. While I am certainly not an expert gardener, I have a few things in my own back garden that might inspire you when it comes to bringing all of your ideas together! Here are some of those ideas!

As you know I love Banksy and bought this stencil from Amazon. It was 20 euro and adds something different to the garden.

My love of Keith Haring art inspired me to brighten up these dull flower pots. These wall stickers (also known as decals) are from Ikea and only 15 euro for a pack of 30.
This vinyl sticker is water proof and can be stuck on to any outside surface. Jimmy had the great idea that outside walls should contain something educational so maybe something like this would work well in your garden?




There are so many cheap ways we can make our garden unique
and quirky. These are just some of the ideas I have had for my own back garden. The trellis you see was a plain old beige colour when I hung it up. I started painting it red the other day after a conversation one of you were having with me in class. I have to finish it when it stops raining! :)

 Also - if any of you great garden planners have any ideas for my own back garden I would love to hear them! :)



11 comments:

  1. The Blog looks cool mr curtin and thanks for the comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Ciara! Don't tell anyone but my mam sometimes visits and helps me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mr. curtin for these cool ideas! These will help us a lot with our project!:) I think the map wall sticker would be another great educational way to teach kids the countries !:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks cool Mr.Curtin,good idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the wall art ! great garden mr.curtin!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot guys! I think I'll be hiring some of you as gardeners after this! I pay very well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these look great mrcurtin ~ abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. love ur garden mr curtAin sorry curtin - luke

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great garden Mr.curtin! :)

    ReplyDelete